A Clinical PharmacoEpidemiology Company dedicated to Non-Interventional Studies and Observational Research
LASER CORE is specialized in Observational Research and Pharmacoepidemiology. Collecting data fro clinical sites for observational research requires a deep knowledge of pharmacoepidemological methods to avoid bias.
We conduct clinical pharmacoepidemiology studies in multiple therapeutic areas and indications across North America, Europe and North Africa, while retaining the country, regional and local knowledge that supports all functional areas for conducting observational studies.
LASER CORE offers a comprehensive service that supports all clinical studies from Chart Reviews to large COhorts and REgistries, beginning with study Feasibility through the completion of the Study Clinical Report.
We have an in-depth and unique experience in:
- PASS: Post-Authorisation Safety Studies for the European Medicine Agency
- PAES: Post-Authorisation Efficacy Studies for the European Medicine Agency
- CED: Coverage with Evidence Development Studies for multiple agencies
- DUS: Drug Utilization Studies within the framework of Risk Management Plans (RMP) or for market access and economic purposes
- Economic Studies: collection of data on utilsiation of health care resources
- Outcomes Research: Burden of disease studies and outcomes assessment
- PRO: Patients’ reported outcomes studies, including local validation of instruments
- Chart reviews: extraction of electronic records and paper charts
Our solutions can provide you with operational efficiencies, with the goal to complete your study on time and on-budget.
LASER CORE provides the following service areas for your studies:
- Clinical Supply Management
- Data Management
- Pharmacovigilance (Platform)
- Project Management
- Quality Management
- Support Services
Please contact us to learn more about our services and how we can assist you by realizing your corporate goals.